Total Pageviews

Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring is almost here.....

      We are having our normal weather around here, a day or two dry followed by rain.  Of course this is the reason we are the Evergreen State.  I did manage to get out and get some cleanup done while it was dry, including the backyard.  That is the dog yard, and I will be filling in some holes soon.  It must be a great time for Foxy and Dash to dig for mice this time of year.  Doesn't hurt a bit that the ground is nice and soft, either.  I always know when they have been digging, because not just their feet are dirty, but always the nose, too, from poking it down the hole.  If they ever catch anything I must be at work and miss it, but they are able to catch mice when they are hunting in the big field where we run.
         My work schedule, or lack of it, keeps me from doing dog events for now.  When needed I still have to work weekends.  Maybe after June I will be able to make some plans.  I am hoping to at least visit dog friends at some shows this year, it is nice to keep track of some on FB, but not the same as seeing them, and their dogs, in person.
            I must be getting ready for work now, enjoy the spring weather wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment