Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

         Hello all, life has been VERY busy for a while, and since this is one of the things I don't HAVE to do, it sometimes gets postponed.  We are all doing well here, the holidays were nice this year with a lot of visiting of friends and family.  Of course I have been working a lot, too.
           I do have a couple of new pictures to post of Nubs, his owners have a lot of fun with this dog, and keep me updated on his progress.  I am posting the cute one of him with Santa, too even though its a little late, its really cute.  The red boy that ended up in Arizona, named Scotch, sure is handsome, too.  My dogs at home are in the same rut as I am, just going about our daily activities.  Foxy especially likes to chase birds, and she is very fast.  She would be excellent in a speed sport like lure coursing- maybe we will be able to do some more fun stuff this year if my work schedule permits.
          There are more German Pinschers than ever in the Pacific Northwest, and on the West Coast.  Lots of activities they are involved in, too.  I know of a couple of litters that are on the way or planned, so some new local owners maybe this new year, too.
            Wishing everyone a bright and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment