Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Life is full!

        Hello all--------I have been very busy with my job at Boltbus......but I am still keeping going with the dogs.  My lovely bitch puppy from my litter, Foxy, won Winners' Bitch last Saturday for a couple more points.  She is being shown by my sister when I have to work, very glad she can get out to the show ring, as I must work at this time.  Foxy is really nice, moves beautifully, is very sweet, and smiles like her grandsire, Lukas.  Her sister Sweetie lives back east, still may be shown, so if I have news of that I will let you know.  One of the brothers,Scotch (formerly the show male that went to CA) lives a very nice life in Arizona, his owners posted a pic on FB of him counter surfing........very typical of a German Pinscher! 
         I am out with the dogs, this lovely weather makes me want to be outside, so we will go for a run. 
         To my new friend Linda R.........nice blog, lovely art! 

1 comment:

  1. Scotch is a beautiful dog. Everywhere I go with him he receives praise! High energy and full of life! couldn't be happier (except for those pillows that apparently tried to attack him). http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151057159262709&set=a.37742957708.51699.679052708&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete