Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday to the A (is for Anniversary) Litter!

              A big Happy One Year Birthday to my A Litter!  Tomorrow is their first birthday, easy for me to remember as it is our wedding anniversary, too.  We are having a big celebration this year-------NOT!  We will both be at work!  Hope all the puppies get extra treats! 
               I am hoping to post pictures of the puppies if the owners will send me some........ and I will post some new ones of Foxy after she shows again.  If anyone has interest in the natural eared sister, please contact me by email. 
                It sure is nice that fall has finally arrived with some real rain here, we really needed it.  The dogs don't seem to care one way or the other, still eager to fly out the door to check for field mice, sniff the horses, and TRY to chase the barn cat.  She does not run, so she is no fun.  Running up and down the hay stack it pretty wild though.  Just being outside and running hard is the fun part of course. 
                I am continuing to work more hours than I want to, but that is the way it is for now.  Guess I should keep buying lottery tickets, huh? 
                Take care everyone.
                       Valerie and the gang

No comments:

Post a Comment