Total Pageviews

Friday, July 27, 2012

Enjoying summer

             Hello to all, hope you are having a nice summer wherever you are!  We had a rainy June, but now are at our usual mild temperatures.  It is nice to take the dogs out for a good run and have them come home and flop down on the cool grass in the shade with their tongues hanging out!  Their favorite place to get water is the horse trough, the horses don't mind sharing.  
              I have posted some new pictures of Addy, she is 9 months old now and still here, but she needs a home where she would get more attention.  I have gone back to work full time, and she and her mother are both going to new homes when I find them.  Any interest can be directed my way at my email......
 vwisner@juno.com      Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment