Total Pageviews

Friday, July 20, 2012

Foxy Wins a Major

        Foxy wins a Major!!  Foxy is the bitch puppy I kept from the litter of last October.  She is very typey for the breed and moves like a dream.  When you breed a litter, the object is to improve over the parents, and she has done this nicely.  She looks a lot like her mother Dash did at this age, and has her dad Wileys' mellow outlook.  I did not get to show her myself as I had to work, but my sister Michelle took her in for Winners Bitch at the Timberland Valley Dog Fanciers Show.  I am hoping to get her to some more shows this summer, but my new job works every weekend, so we shall see.  Her sister Addy is still for sale to a pet home, and I am also going to sell the mother, Dash.  She has been a nice show dog, and has potential to be bred to a nice dog again, but I will not have time to do any more litters for a while.  Please contact me via email if you have any interest.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment