Total Pageviews

Monday, April 15, 2013

        April will be gone before we know it at this rate!  It is a cold and windy day here, will have to try to pick a sunny time this afternoon, if one appears, to take the dogs out.  Not much new around here, still working too much to do extra stuff.  I have looked online and seen some excellent plans for building your own agility equipment.  It is now on my 'to do' list, though not very close to the top I must confess. 
         There are several new holes dug in the back yard, so I think the moles, voles, or any other creature that is underground has been moving.  At least that is what I think motivates a German Pinscher to dig! As much as they have fun with that,  I do know they still have a favorite spot on my bed, and one chooses the couch when there is not a person there.  That is what happens when the 'kids' play outside, they get rid of lots of energy, and have to come in for a nap.   Some day I will have such great soft comfy dog beds that there will never be a dog on the furniture again.  If you believe that........  until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment