Total Pageviews

Monday, April 8, 2013

           I have been neglecting this blog for various reasons........new job, company visiting, teaching our daughter to drive, family dinners, just to mention a few things!  It is now officially spring here as swallows and hummingbirds have returned.  The dogs and I have only been doing the usual, daily trips to the barn, and a run down the road-----I ride a bicycle, they get to run as fast as possible.  The trip ends in an open field where they get to run and jump and sniff and hunt mice for a while.  Then a race back home, and naps on the couch-----and yes sometimes I join them!
          We have had a few days of really great weather here, I did take a few pictures, so I will post some new ones now.  If you know of anyone wanting to adopt a German Pinscher, there are some available as a breeder that has serious health issues has to let all of her dogs go-----check it out at the GPCA Rescue page. 
        Happy Springtime, remember April showers bring May flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment